Roll Carpet (NRC 121)
|13 Feet (W)
|Soundproof and Washable
Traditionally, the thing to aspire to in a home was wall-to-wall carpet. And while wall-to-wall is certainly comfortable and carries with it a number of benefits, as trends have changed modern design has rediscovered its affinity for the hardwood or, in some cases, even concrete floors that our all-over carpeting has been hiding. So now, in lieu of wall-to-wall carpets that can easily get dirty and be difficult to clean, a lot of homeowners and decorators are turning to carpet tiles. Carpets are square and rectangle pieces of carpet (around 20″x20″ square and 10″x40″ rectangle-shaped) that can be stuck down to the floor easily and without professional installation. They offer the same soft look and feel of broadloom but they’re far more versatile. Carpets come in a wide variety of colors, styles, and materials and can be installed in any way you desire. It’s easy to create unique patterns and designs with very little effort.
- Vacuuming is the most important carpet cleaning procedure in Bangladesh.
- Effective vacuuming prevents dust and other things from spreading through the roll carpet.
- Proper and regular maintenance will increase the lifespan of a carpet tile and also help to maintain its appearance.
- For a heavily soiled carpet tile, professional carpet cleaning is recommended.
- Technically, carpet tile pigments are better, but colors may fade. If possible the carpet tile should be protected from intense, direct sunlight.
- To reduce excessive dust and wear in high traffic areas, maintain mats at all entrances. These must be cleaned and related regularly.