Micro-Rider Floor Scrubber (T-7)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Sound Level||67 dBA|
|L x W x H||( 60 x 30 x 50 ) inch|
|Cleaning Path||26 inch/650 mm|
|Power||Battery (24v/240 AH)|
|Aisle Turn||68.5 inch/ 1730 mm|
|Propel Speed||6.4 km/h|
- Application: Indoor
- Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 39600 sq ft / 3680 sq m
- Estimated Run Time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Machine Type: Rider
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
- Sound Level: As low as 67 dBA
- Squeegee Width: 37.5 in / 950 mm, 42 in / 1065 mm
- Charger type: On-board, Off-board
- Cleaning Path: 26 in / 650 mm, 28 in / 700 mm, 32 in / 800 mm
- Head Types: Disk, Cylindrical
- Main Down Pressure: Up to 160 lb / 73 kg
- Power Source: Battery
- Solution Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
- Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Safety Inspection, Road Runner, Block of Time, Hassle-Free
- Reduce water and detergent use with ec-H2O NanoClean® or FaST® technologies, exclusive to Tennant scrubbers.
- Reduce the occurrence of bacteria, mold, and odors with easy-to-clean tanks.
- Quietly clean sound-sensitive environments with a sound level as low as 67 dBA.
- Reduce the risk of slip-and-fall injuries with drier floors
- Reduce detergent usage and use up to 70 percent less water with ec-H2O NanoClean® or FaST® technologies.
- Simplify training and reduce re-work with intuitive, easy-to-understand controls.
- Eliminate the need to transport floor scrubber machines to a dedicated charging location with optional on-board charger.
- Enable energy-saving daytime cleaning with an operating noise level as low as 67-69 dBA