Rider Sweeper (S-30)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|L x W x H||93 x 62.5 x 58 inch|
|Debris Hopper||395 L|
|Cleaning Path||62.5 inch/ 1588 mm|
|Propel Speed||12.19 km/h|
- Propelling Speed: Up to 8 mph / 12.9 km/h
- Sweep Technology: Direct Throw
- Cleaning Path: 62.5 in / 1588 mm, 80 in / 2032 mm
- Hopper Capacity: 14.0 cubic ft / 395 L
- Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
- Dump Type: High Dump
- Estimated Run Time: Continuous
- Main Brush Dimensions: 45 in / 1145 mm
- Sound Level: As low as 80 dBA +/1 3.0 dBA (G/LP), 83 dBA +/- 3.0 dBA (Diesel)
- Dust Control Systems: Dry, Wet
- Side Brush Dimensions: 26 in / 660 mm (diameter)
- Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Safety Inspection, Block of Time
- Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 133760 sq ft / 12440 sq m
- Machine Type: Rider
- Power Source: Gas, LPG, Diesel
- Get outstanding performance indoors and outdoors, picking up everything from cement dust to heavy debris — indoors or outdoors.
- Achieve maximum efficiency with II-Speed™ sweeping technology that allows the operator to increase brush and vacuum speeds up to 20 percent to remove heavier debris.
- Get a quieter clean with 80 DBA noise level, one of the lowest in class for an engine-powered sweeper.
- Maximize performance with three-stage SweepMax® Plus cyclonic filtration and dust control system.
- Take advantage of the only sweeper with a cyclonic pre-filter stage of dust control, which removes an additional 90 percent of dust particles from the air stream before reaching the filter.
Product Key Benefits
- Keep bulky debris and moisture from reaching the filter by removing up to 90 percent of particulates from the air stream with the patented Perma-filter™ dust control stage.
- Achieve higher productivity with the optimized SweepMax® Plus dust control system, which prevents more dust from going to the filter, resulting in fewer shake backs and more time spent sweeping.
- Minimize the maintenance time and cost of simple machine checks with no-tool InstantAccess™ filter and cyclone access.