Advantages of Wood Flooring
Whether you’re looking to renovate your residential or commercial space, solid hardwood flooring is a reliable and attractive choice. Wood flooring has many advantages over other types of flooring available in the Bangladeshi market. Solid wood flooring gives a classic and traditional look to the home. As it is made from natural wood, it gives a natural feel and warmth to the environment of the home. Here are some benefits of hardwood floors.
- A variety of species, patterns, and colors are available to choose from traditional woods.
- Each plank is unique and has its own natural look.
- It adds to the value of the property. Homes with solid wood floors have high resale value.
- It can be easily repaired by sanding and staining, several times over its lifetime. So, it is recommended for high traffic areas.
- It has a durability of 100+ years if properly maintained.
- If a particular plank is damaged, it can be replaced easily without removing the entire flooring.
- It is hygienic as it does not trap pollutants.
- It can be easily cleaned by using a vacuum cleaner and a damp cloth.
- Occasionally wood cleaner can be used.
- It is environment-friendly as it is a natural material and if damaged it is recyclable.
Upgrade your Home with Hardwood Flooring
Choosing the right hardwood floors for your home is a big decision, though wood floors can add a ton of value to any space, there are several considerations to think about before deciding on the best option for your lifestyle. We have many options for you to consult the best on the hardwood floor in Bangladesh. Here are the types of hardwood flooring so that figure out what you will choose.
Hardwood Floor Types
- Solid Hardwood: Planks can be sanded and refinished at any time. There are many types of solid wooden floors like Barmatic hardwood, African Hardwood, European Hardwood, etc. Also, solid wooden floors have different species like Shessam Solid, Teak Solid, Burma Teak Solid, Champaka Solid, Mix Line Solid, Etc.
- Engineered Hardwood: Engineered floors feature a thin, real-wood top over layers of high-quality plywood.
- Laminate Harwood: Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiberboard materials.
- Unfinished Hardwood: It can be customized with a color and texture of your choice.
- Bamboo Flooring: It is easy to maintain and very durable
- Waterproof Flooring: Won’t swell, crack or peel if exposed to water. That’s why it is ideal for Kitchen, Bathroom, and other areas.
- Wide Plank Flooring: Less installation time as planks cover more square footage.
There are three types of wooden floors that are generally used in Bangladesh. Wooden floor prices are also different as per type and quality. Generally, the wooden floor price starts from BDT 145 to BDT 1400. Labor wages with installation accessories for installation will be added.
Hardwood installation with Nirmaan
Nirmaan is the leading supplier of wood flooring and other flooring products in Bangladesh. Moreover, We supply wood flooring for both residential and commercial use in Dhaka. We being the pioneer of wood flooring in Bangladesh brings you the widest range of products to meet the requirements of all kinds. With our professional team of staff, we are capable of understanding the individual requirement of every customer and project. Besides, we focus on providing our customers with the most durable and versatile products. We also focus on providing our customers with the best value for money. Our products are highly durable, cost-effective, and easy to maintain.
For more details please check our shop wooden floor and take the best product with the consultancy of our experts.