Engineered Wood Flooring Vs Solid Wood Flooring
Engineered wood flooring looks very much like solid hardwood, but its construction features a relatively thin layer of hardwood bonded over a premium-quality plywood layer that gives the flooring very good stability. A good-quality engineered wood floor typically lasts 25 to 30 years, and it is both less expensive and easier for DIYers to install.
Solid wood flooring comes in long planks, usually made of a hardwood species. It is milled with tongues and grooves on opposite edges so that the boards interlock when installed. It is always nailed down to the subfloor, a process that requires some skill. Because it is solid wood, this flooring can be sanded down and refinished several times over its life.
5 Benefits of Installing Engineered Wood Flooring
- It has the Appearance of Real, Natural wood: One of the most remarkable things about engineered wood floors is they genuinely look like natural wood.
- It’s Resistant to Expanding and Contracting: Compared to solid wood, engineered wood flooring doesn’t easily expand and contract. Its expert construction allows for this feature to happen. Areas in the house that experience moisture and temperature fluctuations such as bathrooms and kitchens would benefit from engineered wood.
- It is Highly Durable: Multiple layers of plywood fused together to make up engineered wood floors. The top layer is solid wood. This construction means engineered wood boards can withstand high-trafficked environments in residential and commercial properties.
- It comes in Multiple Grades, Finishes, and Styles: As for the grades, this means that you can choose a type of engineered wood that also fits your budget. Whether you want a high-quality, oiled look or an affordable lacquered option, you have options. Consult with a flooring specialist to help you with your project.
- It’s an Affordable Flooring Option: One of the greatest advantages of engineered wood flooring is it doesn’t cost a fortune. It will look like a million bucks, but it won’t break the bank. This means that you can make your home look luxurious, cozy, and stylish without costing an arm and a leg.
Engineered Wood Floor Installation with Us
If you are planning to change your floor spaces into a new look then engineered wood flooring is the best choice for you. As a leading wooden flooring company in Bangladesh, we are providing all kinds of wooden flooring installation, including this.
Moreover, we offer various wooden flooring services in Dhaka across Bangladesh. You have many options to choose which design is suitable for your residence or commercial spaces. Just call us our expert will get to you shortly with Engineered wood flooring samples and more require information that you need.