Things to Know Before Installing Vinyl Flooring or PVC Flooring
PVC or Vinyl is one of the most popular plastics used in building and construction. It is used in window frames, flooring and roofing foils, wall coverings, cables, and many other applications as it provides a modern alternative to traditional materials such as wood, metal, rubber, and glass. Because these products are often lighter, less expensive and offer many performance advantages.
There are many things you have to consider before installing Vinyl or PVC flooring as well. Here are the all those things you have to know about it.
- Uses: It is suitable for low traffic areas. Vinyl flooring is a perfect choice for areas that are prone to spills and moisture such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, etc.
- Durability: PVC flooring is durable as it is easy to clean and maintain. It has resistant to water and moisture as compared to other types of flooring.
- Types of vinyl flooring: There are three types of vinyl flooring. They are, PVC or Vinyl Tiles, PVC or Vinyl Sheet Flooring, PVC or Vinyl planks flooring.
- Easy Installation: Vinyl flooring installation is easy as compared to other types of flooring. It can be installed over concrete, hardwood or plywood. The great thing about PVC or vinyl tiles is their ease of installation.
- Water Resistant: Vinyl sheet flooring is resistant to water and moisture as compared to any other type of flooring.
- Light Weight: Vinyl flooring is lightweight as compared to other types of flooring and hence it is easy to install.
- Fading: Colours can fade with exposure to too much direct sunlight and floors can also get damaged by extreme temperatures.
- Cost: The major advantage of vinyl flooring is that they are inexpensive than other types of flooring. Flooring is a big part of your home so be sure to take time and consider what you need from your floor and how PVC flooring or vinyl flooring can meet these requirements.
PVC or Vinyl flooring with Nirmaan
Vinyl flooring has the most popular flooring for home and office flooring in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Vinyl Flooring comes in a broad range of colors and patterns to match every decor, including a variety of lifelike wood grains.
We provide 100% water-resistant PVC Vinyl flooring that effortlessly withstands extreme humidity. PVC Flooring is an alternative to traditional laminate flooring. It is the ideal flooring for wet rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens and other wetting areas.
We suggest the PVC Flooring with a structured surface which looks very good and is practical to maintain. If you are looking PVC Vinyl Flooring in Dhaka then Nirmaan is the right place to select for your living space. We are the best Vinyl Flooring, rubber flooring and carpets tiles supplier in Bangladesh.
Our experts will present to you the samples of PVC vinyl with no obligation to buy. they will help to choose the best flooring product for your office & home floor in Dhaka.
Currently, we are supplying PVC tiles in all districts of Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Barisal, Khulna, and Rajshahi division.
Call us or visit our flooring section for more details.