Solid Harwood Vs Engineered Wood Flooring
Solid wood flooring comes in long planks, usually made of a hardwood species. It is milled with tongues and grooves on opposite edges so that the boards interlock when installed. It is always nailed down to the subfloor, a process that requires some skill. Because it is solid wood, this flooring can be sanded down and refinished several times over its life.
Engineered wood flooring looks very much like solid hardwood, but its construction features a relatively thin layer of hardwood bonded over a premium-quality plywood layer that gives the flooring very good stability. A good-quality engineered wood floor typically lasts 25 to 30 years, and it is both less expensive and easier for DIYers to install.
5 Reasons Why you Choose Solid Hardwood Flooring
- High-Quality Look: Along with an elegant, high-end aesthetic, hardwood floors offer the warmth, beauty, and value of wood, which never goes out of style. Hardwood floors are also said to enable a look of spaciousness wherever they are installed.
- Strength and Durability: High-quality hardwood floors that are kiln-dried, manufactured, installed, and finished to certain standards can last for generations. Able to stand up to active workspaces and heavy foot traffic, quality hardwood floors are tough, hard-wearing, and have long term durability.
- A Great Long Term Investment: Choosing hardwood floors increases the value of your property. It is a great long-term investment and can actually become a strong resale argument, exceeding the initial installation cost of the floors. It also enables a faster sale and brings higher prices at the time of resale.
- Healthy Indoor Air Quality: These floors are a healthy choice for interior environments. It has no fibers, grout lines, or embossing that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander, and allergens that occur with carpets. They are the best choice of flooring with allergy sufferers and contribute to healthier indoor air quality.
- Ageless Quality: When other floors will begin to look tired and worn, your hardwood floors will still look beautiful. And your hardwood floors become more valuable as time goes by. Also keep in mind that unlike carpeting and vinyl, hardwood floors can be refinished rather than replaced when the finish needs an update.
Solid Hardwood Flooring Installation With Us
As a leading wooden floor company in Bangladesh, we are providing solid hardwood installation in Dhaka and other cities across the country. You will find 100% durable and solid hardwood form us. Moreover, you have different choosing options with design and texture that will fulfill your home or office beautification.
There is no doubt when you are planning to redesign your home or commercial space with solid hardwood flooring that will be a great decision. Cause this is something that will give you tension free flooring for a lifetime.
If need more information, please don’t hesitate to call us. You can call us or visit our wooden flooring section so that you can compare and gather more required information as well.