i-mop XL / i-mop XXL Scrubbers
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 20000 sq ft / 1800 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 60 min
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.5 gal / 6 L (XL), 2 gal / 8 L (XXL)
Pad RPMs: Up to 350 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 1 gal / 4 L (XL), 1.25 gal / 5 L (XXL)
Service Plans: Silver
Charger type: Off-board
Cleaning Path: 18 in / 46 cm (XL), 24 in / 62 cm (XXL)
Head Types: Disk
Main Down Pressure: 48.4 lb / 22.5 kg (XL), 70.5 lb / 32 kg (XXL)
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 72.8 dBA
Squeegee Width: 22 in / 560 mm (XL), 27 in / 686 mm (XXL)
- Remove more surface soil than a traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Transport your i-mop XL, carry extra parts and consumables including tanks, charge batteries and more with the optional i-cart L. Available for i-mop XL only.
- Easy operation & maintenance
More information about i-mop XL / i-mop XXL Scrubbers
The maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind scrubber. The i-mop XL® / i-mop XXL® makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner.
SOLUTION TANK CAPACITY
MAIN DOWN PRESSURE