Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
10 Hole Bricks
|Usage/Application||Construction & Other|
|Unit of Measure||Pieces|
|Size & Colour||Custom|
|Brick Type||10 Hole|
- This brick has the maximum capacity to bind with cement.
- Uniformity in color, size, and shape.
- This brick is free from cracks and other flaws such as air bubbles, stone nodules, etc.
- According to the BUET test report, the compressive strength of this brick is more than 5000 PSI and water absorption is 3.6%.
- This brick has the ability to withstand pressure, wear & tear which increases the durability of the building.
- This brick does not change in volume when soaked in water.
- Makes the building heat/fire resistant.
- Prevents sound pollution & weather resistant